I’m not sleeping at all well at the moment, for various reasons, and I’ve learned to just get up and do something else rather than lie in bed.
But it does seem a particular kind of madness to suddenly decide that I needed to find all the cats’ microchip details at 4:45 in the morning. And I can’t find them anyway, or not all of them.
[later] Yay – found the Identichip certificates for the two oldest cats. Just EnRon’s to locate now, and I think I know where they are.
[later still] – No, Iggy’s still missing. That’s an arse.
Been awake since about 2 a.m. Have now given up, got up and made tea.
To while away the time, over the past couple of hours, I have (in my head):
- Drafted an e-mail to a client explaining why I think we would be better to move them to WordPress
- Tried to work out how we manage the impending web server moves
- Written about three draft postings for Photocena
- Done the next few months’ cashflow
- Pondered further about buying a Wii and a Wii Fit – gonna do it
- Started planning a menu for Come Dine with Me, which I might just apply to do
Now the bloody birds are making a racket, and I fear sleep will continue to elude me 🙁